Our mission is to offer a unique digital tool, to clubs and athletes, for quick and immediate access to donators from all over the world 24/7/365
SYLC story began in 2016 when the idea of a specialized digital platform for donations, came on.
Our platform SYLC operates under the company SYLC SMPC (Greek General Commercial Registration Number 1496322356000) founded in Fokida, Greece on March 2019.
By using the SYLC platform you agree to the following:
- You as Athlete or Club and as representative of a Club or an Athlete, are comply with all your local and regional legal, tax and accounting laws.
- You as Athlete or Club and as representative of a Club or an Athlete, are in charge to notice the platform in any unauthorized usage of platform services.
- You as Athlete or Club and as representative of a Club or an Athlete, agree to follow all the terms and conditions of the platform and also the payment institutes that the platform works with as PayPal & Viva Wallet.
SYLC platform does not allow the following to be used or showed in any profile:
- Use the platform to promote fraud Clubs or Athletes.
- Any non approved/authorised drug services or products.
- Services that promise equity or return on investment.
- Services that offers offshore banking or currency exchanges.
- Violent or hateful language and any visual or audio material.
- False, misleading, dishonest statements for any case/situation.
- Profiles that support or inciting treasonous behavior.
- Profiles that support rebel groups, gangs or any organized violence.
- Profiles that promise or promote Ponzi schemes.
- Adult services or products, pornography of any kind and sexually explicit material.
SYLC platform has the right without any notice to change, place on hold or delete any profile that is subject of investigation for any of the above situations.
SYLC platform secure all private data of its members based on the latest EU legislation The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).